If this is your first time visiting this blog, welcome! When you visit http://www.easternct.edu/continuingeducation/ , you will find many options and resources at the School of Continuing Education. Here's just a few:
· Part-time Student Orientation: This handy web page lets you learn what you will need for success at your convenience and the resources available to you. http://www.easternct.edu/continuingeducation/orientation_welcome.html
· Off-Campus courses. http://www.easternct.edu/continuingeducation/CreditCourseSchedules.htm
· Online Courses (EasternOnline). http://www.easternct.edu/continuingeducation/EasternOnline.html
· On-Campus courses. To see all courses, visit http://eweb.easternct.edu/wfbprod/bwskfcls.p_termsel
· Thousands of Non-Credit Professional Courses are available online through the School of Continuing Education. If you're interested, SHRM is available on-ground twice a year.
· Our advisors are the best. Not only do they help you get started, they assist every time you ask, right up to graduation day. Call (860) 465-0206 for an advisement appointment. Phone advisement appointments are also available.
· Other. We have Global Field Courses from which to choose a short-term study abroad experience. There's Fast Track (accelerated) courses in several disciplines. We welcome veterans and currently enlisted military personnel. We are also a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges serving the Navy.
Visit http://www.easternct.edu/continuingeducation/ for details. We invite you to explore and learn about the amazing educational experiences awaiting you at Eastern. Questions? Just call (860) 465-0206 or comment in the comment box. We love hearing from you.
Follow us at Twitter
or Friend or Like at Facebook
--Susan Crowley, Webmaster