Offiicially recognized Student Government Association Clubs and Organizations' e-mails are now located on Live@EDU. As with all Eastern student e-mail accounts, there are steps that need to be accomplished in order to access this new system. One of the account-holders must logon to the @stu account which will generate a password change requirement. Once that is completed, they can logon to the club's new email account by browsing to: http://www.outlook.com. They will logon with the new email address as the username - email@example.com and the new password generated as part of the logon to the old @stu account. Below are some additional instructions and information about the change.
• While no new email after June 15, 2010 will be delivered to @stu.easternct.edu, you will continue to have access to messages already there until October 31, 2010. This will allow you to manage those messages that you want to retain permanently by simply forwarding them to your new @my.easternct.edu email account or printing them out.
• On October 31, 2010 your @stu.easternct.edu email account and all messages within it will be permanently deleted.
• You can go to your new @my.easternct.edu Inbox by browsing to www.outlook.com and entering your new @my.easternct.edu email address and your Eastern technology account password.
• In the future, should you ever need to change your password to your Eastern Technology Account (Blackboard Vista, University Computer Logon, Eastern Email) from off-campus, please browse to www.easternct.edu/pwchange
• Your new @my.easternct.edu Inbox also serves as the gateway to the myriad of other services provided by Eastern's My.EasternCT.edu. Those services include "SkyDrive", Workspace, Photo Gallery, Mobile Device (iPhone, Windows SmartPhone access) and instant messaging. For more information on these features as well as links to logon to your new @my.easternct.edu Inbox and your old @stu.easternct.edu Inbox, visit www.easternct.edu/email.
Should you have any questions or need help accessing your account, please contact John Bazin, Assistant to the Director of Student Center/Activities and Student Organization Assistant at (860) 465-4304 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.